Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Rainy Day After...

The holidays have passed & we survived fairly well.  We had a good time yesterday.   After seeing the new Star Wars, we went to a friends for lunch.  I'm glad it's passed though.  It was a little tiring.  The holidays are okay, but I don't like the disruption they cause in everything.

I'm not going to post much today.  I'm just glad I can post.  The net blipped out earlier due to the weather.  It's likely to happen again.  We are having some serious rain.  They say the rain totals could range from 3 - 10".  That's a lot of rain in a few days.  I really hope we lean towards the low end.  We're already halfway flooded around here.  No snow for the south this year, just heavy rains, thunderstorms & tornadoes.   Yippie!

I hope your holidays went well.  Now gear up for New Years.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment