Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good Bye 2015...

This always feel like sort of a rip.  People talk about the year ending & poor December gets passed over again.   Both are virtually out the door  & I'm still feeling a bit weird about it this year.   Last year, I wanted 2014 gone already.  

I don't know what it is, but over the past few years, I really feel like things have changed.  Maybe not in a physical way so much, but some how.  I just don't really feel like myself much. I'm not sure who I do feel like though.  I'm not sure I like this new thing.

Maybe 2016 will be a good year, but still this time I'm anxious.  Not like I have a choice.  So, hello 2016, let's try to make this work.   Good bye 2015, you treated me fairly well & it was appreciated.  Maybe it's just the good byes I'm tired of. 

Have a safe & happy New Year's Eve...

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment