Total Pageviews

Monday, December 28, 2015

Post Storm Yuck...

The rains came in hard & lasted all day yesterday.   The totals vary where you look, but the rain was between 6 - 11".   I think 1 end of town got the low end & the far side got the high number.   It seems to be over with for now.  There's no more in the immediate forecast.  For that, I'm very happy.

This weather has left me feeling cold  & achy.   It's supposed to be under freezing every night for the next week.   More seasonal temperatures are finally here.  Maybe all the bugs will finally die off.   this weird December weather caused a flea outbreak. May they die soon.

My head is seriously fuzzy & congested.  I feel a bit flu-ish, but it's just the big weather shifts.  I hope everyone is safe & dry.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment