Total Pageviews

Monday, July 27, 2015

Straws, Spoons & Little Things...

I didn't have a good night.  The weather kept changing enough to wake me repeatedly.  When I got up this morning, there were a lot of things to be dealt with in the house.  The house was a steamy pit & the fans had to be turned on to air the place.  It was pretty uncomfortable.

I looked into my roomie's area & a cat had hurled all over a table & it's half dried.  It was nasty.   I go into the back room & face yet more cat hurl, different cat.  Yes, you can get to where you can tell those things.   Finally, the other cat has decided to screw up a window screen in my room.  She did in such a way I really can't just mend it.

I hate mornings.  I hate getting to see what's waiting for me to cope with & somehow mend if I can.  I'm beginning to really despise these cats.

My spoons are spent.  I've been really tired & out of it lately.  My roomie is dealing with her own crap.  So, as usual I'm pretty solo getting anything done. I hate this.  I shouldn't be the only person dealing with this crap.   But most the time it falls on me.  

I'm out of everything to cope with this crap lately.  I know it sounds bad, but I'll be glad when these old cats pass.  I need time, just to take care of my own messes, not everything else in the house.  

I've felt very out of place lately, I don't feel like I belong or that I'm really wanted.  Little, barbs keep coming my way.  I just don't know if they're being made in general or aimed.  I'm trying not to overreact, but if I could, I'd probably just go.  

I know my roomie's feeling out of it herself.  But, it seems I'm at the bottom of everyone's list until they need something.  I'm tired of feeling like this.  I just don't think there's much I can do about it.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment