Total Pageviews

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday, Yeah...

The 2nd Friday of July is here.  We went shopping & the ran over to Fort Smith.  There was a sale on we wanted to check out.  It was a good trip over & back.

I have to admit, I'm a little tired from yesterday.  The back step was sagging & probably soon to go completely.  I was able to get some lumber & fix it, but it took a more out of me than I expected. The heat, the unusual movements & the use of power tools sapped my strength.  But the step is fixed as much as its going to be.

1 of the hardest things about being chronically ill is not knowing how something's going to impact  you on any given occasion.  Say I walk across a parking lot a dozen times.  Most of the times, I'll be fine, but there are others when I'll be wiped out from the effort.  There are still 1 or 2 others, I won't even be able to make it at all.  The frustrating thing is I often won't even be able to tell until I try.  Even if I do make it back fine, it doesn't mean I won't pay for it soon after.

But, for now, I'm good.  Hopefully, nothing will wipe me out today.  I need to deal with some weeds along the fence line, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow.  I'm not pushing things.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment