Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 4, 2015

So Long June, Happy 4th...

The 1st of the month has come & gone & I didn't even take the time say so long to June.   June was an OK month, not much big, bad or good happened much for me.  I'm fine with that.

So July is here & the bill process has started. The 4th of July holiday is stalling that out a bit.  It'll get done.

We completed out errands yesterday.   The trip itself was fine.  But, my body is still recovering from it.   It was cool for the beginning of July, but the humidity was awful.  It was only in the 80's while we were out, but the heat index was past 100.  

I was exhausted & nauseated by the time we got home.  I'm still getting over the trip.  It sucks to feel this way.  I actually love travelling.  Maybe if we had better climate control.    Either way, I'll get through it.

If you're celebrating the 4th have a fun & safe holiday.  If not, just watch the fireworks.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment