Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2014

So Long November...

Its last day of November 2014.  It was a pretty good month for us.  Nothing too horrid or overwhelming came our way.  I'll take that as a win.

We went to the Friendsgiving last night.  My dishes went over well.  Pretty hard to mess up cranberry salsa & corn though.  

1 last month in the year.  3 weeks until Christmas & my roomie's birthday.  A little over 2 weeks until the conclusion of The Hobbit.   

This Tuesday, the dentist will finish my crown.  My roomie has 2 doctor's appointments.  Then there are holiday plans.  

We're wrapping up the year.  Not sure I'm ready for the next 1, but that's sort of irrelevant, isn't it?  Goodbye November.  Thanks for not bringing us any major drama.  Until next year.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment