Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2014

Medication Frustration ...

My pharmacy & doctor have clashed over my meds again.  I called my pharmacy to check on my order for Wednesday.   Good thing I did, there was an error.  

I have called them & waited on hold 3 times.  I had to go to my doctor's office.  I think I finally have this fixed.  I should not have to be screwing with this as much as I do.

I wish my pharmacy would let me do everything online.  It'd been so much more convenient than waiting on hold forever listening to stupid music & the same tips they've been pushing for years.

I'm not in the best of moods over this.  Shopping at Walmart this morning was more pleasant than trying yet again to fix another pharmacy error.  It'd be nice if a local drug store stocked my meds.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment