Total Pageviews

Monday, November 10, 2014

Plummet...

Its a very nice day today.  We're setting at 75 F.  That, said, tomorrow isn't supposed to be as pleasant.   The high is forecast for nearly 30 degrees cooler.   Not nice & totally uncalled for.

The forecast has the next 10 day highs under 50 & our night time temps mostly under freezing   I could live without this weather so early in the season.   I was hoping to hold out until Thanksgiving before cranking on the heat.  We're not going to make it that long.

My bed has a few more covers on it now.  Its been invaded & occupied by cats ever since.  I'm reluctantly allowed to sleep in it.  But only because I put off some body heat.

Not much is going on here today,  We went shopping & Walmart was busy.  Other than that we plan on enjoying the warm weather we have today.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment