Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Raining Away...

The rain started last night.  It woke me a couple of times, but nothing too bad.  It's been going on ever since.  The rain keeps revving up & slowing down.   This is going to be an all day soak.  

We've had a bit of thunder & lightning.  So far, not much.  Not that it'd take much to knock out my power or internet.    

The atmosphere is wet & the sky is depressingly grey.  I'm getting sick of grey already.   I hate the dismal nature of this time of year.  Even Winter can be bright, blindingly so.

It seems the rain is here for the weekend, then we're supposed to cool back down again.  We need the rain.  We haven't had much this month & December is getting closer.

Still, I'm not a fan of this mess.  It doesn't nothing for my mood & little for How I feel physically.  So, rain, get it over with & then let the sun shine for a while.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment