Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Again...

It's Friday &  we went shopping earlier.  I don't know why, but I'm staying chilled,  It was considerably warmer yesterday & I was cold all day.  Its nice this morning, but I'm still chilly.  I am so not fond of being cold.  

This weather has left me slightly achy & congested.   Walmart did nothing for my morning mood.  It was busy & the people were milling around like lost ants.    We're home now & we don't have to go back out, so at least there's that.

I'm tired this morning & this dreary weather isn't helping.   Normally, I can watch little birds hunting for bugs in the leaves, but even they're huddled up some where out of sight.  My little chirpy diversion is MIA.   

Hope you have a good weekend.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment