Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Heater Head...

My head is already feeling the effects of the heater.  Winter will never be my favorite season.  I don't care if you do get presents in December.  I care that heaters kill my nose & eyes.  I care that cold weather gives me chilblains.   I care that coming in out of the cold usually leaves me coughing.  

My eyes are dried out & my nose is threatening to bleed.   My skin is beginning to whiten out in dryness.  I have to be careful or I'll get winter, scaly skin.  

The only really good thing about this time of the year is that I can use the oven & not heat up the house.  That's nice.   Still not enough to make we like cold weather though.  

Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks since I've seen Clementine, the outdoor cat who was so sick I had to call animal control.  I don't know whether they picked him up or what.  I wish people would take care of their outdoor animals better.   The new little, black cat still won't let any one near it at all.  We've been at this since August.  I don't think we're going to have a break through with this 1.

Wherever you are, stay warm.

Cya....

No comments:

Post a Comment