Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Tired Sigh & The Kitchen Sink...

The sayings supposed to be, "Everything but the kitchen sink."  My life didn't hear that, "but".  The sink started  noticeably leaking last night. It'd probably been leaking for while within the housing.

I hate anything to with pipes, leaks & plumbers.  If somehow you get through it without spending a fortune,  the process is usually sheer hell.  We went to Wal-Mart & they no longer carry the really cheap faucets & I had to go for 1 about $15 than I wanted to spend.  

We got back.  The old faucet fought some coming off.  The new 1 seems to have installed well enough.  I'm holding off on verdicts of success on this matter for a while.  

I'm starting to feel better.  I didn't need to be under a sink, but we had no idea how long it'd be before this little leak turned into a geyser   At least it's done & we got post holiday, Valentine candy on sale.  Go us!

Have a great weekend.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment