Total Pageviews

Monday, February 10, 2014

Not Well...

I woke up last night with a stuffy head & a very sore throat.  I'm betting all the scorched air from the heaters is what got to me.   I got up & resented that action very much.  I wanted to be in the nice warm bed.

But, I had to go shopping this morning.  Wal-Mart was a slow, hellish mess.  I had to hit the other grocery as well.  These trips have left me exhausted.  My throat is doing a little better, but I still don't feel well. 

Luckily, I'm in for the day.  I have some minor household stuff to deal with & that's it.  I don't know if I could handle much more right now.  

Even though I've been exercising, I still feel overly spent from the little things this last week.  I know my roomie's in the same situation.   I'll be glad when this all settles down  a bit.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment