Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Still No Joy...

I was in bed early again last night.   I slept somewhat better than I did the night before, but still not great.  I woke up with a slightly less sore throat than yesterday morning.  I didn't immediately reach for the ibuprofen.   They didn't come into play until noonish.  

Somehow we got trash out, even though neither of us really felt like it.  The light fixture in the dining room bit the dust.  I've got another 1, but I'm not dealing with until my head feels better.  I don't want to be up on the steps & start feeling light headed.

We're supposed to be getting warmer.  In less than  week, we could see the 60's.  That's a bit unseasonal.  Hopefully, we don't heat up too quickly. Still, not dropping into then teens at night would be nice.  

I've done well to stay focused for this long, until tomorrow.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment