Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Windy Day...

The wind is whipping & it's still fairly cold here.  My head is pounding from sinus issues & I'm really ready for this season to be over.  I know we need the cold & hopefully more precipitation, but enough already with the weird, roller coaster temps & blasting winds.  My head is killing me already.

I've never been a fan of Winter & this isn't helping the matter any.  Even though we've been fairly humid this season, we're way under our average, monthly rain totals.  We've had a fire ban in place for a while here.

We thought we'd lost the outdoor cat Clementine.  I hadn't seen him in over a week.  I assumed either someone had taken him in during the cold or he'd met his end.   I looked out the window this morning & there he was.   I'm not sure where he was, but he's back now & seems none the worse for wear.

There's little to do today & I'm happy about that.  Yesterday was a bit tiring for both of us. We need not tho be bothered with anything for a bit. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment