Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Brief...

I'm going to take my roomie to her regular physician today.  Finally, she's getting in to see this person.  I have no idea what to expect from this appointment.  The possibilities are numerous, including this doctor does nothing at all.  

For myself, the process has become annoying.  There's little I can do in the way of helping the matter & those who could, aren't doing so.  For my roomie, this ongoing incident has proven to be beyond trying.  There's only so much a person can be expected to put up with before they have to start making some serious adjustments in how their situation is being handled.  

Again, I don't know what to expect from this meeting.  Hopefully, it will go well.  If not, this will just be the 1st step in a new course of action.  Albeit a new approach maybe appropriate, the timing sucks.

Oh well, fingers crossed.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment