Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

Still Here...

The warm weather is still here but at least the wind has died down.  The winds yesterday were rather extreme considering there wasn't a storm.  I'm mostly caught up on the new computer.  I'm just waiting for some stuff to arrive for it.  I'm also working on getting our laptop up to speed.  It was bought when we 1st thought mine desktop was dying.  It's taken all day just to get the updates started.

The problem with things like the computer is that they never go as planned.  As much as you try to organize the process, things you didn't count on always pop up demanding attention.  

I'm still feeling a little off from the weather shift. I'll probably get used to things right as the temps nose dive again.  That seems to be how things go with me.  

I was really hoping January would be a less stressful month.  So far, it's been more stressful than I'd cared for, maybe the rest of the month will calm down.  

For now, I'm just catching up with things.  I'm trying to get things in my life squared away again.    But like Sondheim said, "I'm still here."

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment