Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Keeping This Short...

Somehow, it's 70 F here in January after being frigid last week.  My head feels like crap from this.  I had to go out & get some more DVD-R's to do backups for the new computer.  I'd done them, but after the update to Windows 8.1, I have to do them again.  

The wind is ballistic today.  We're holding steady at winds of  26 mph from the SSW.  The gust are getting up to 52 mph.  The humidity is way down.  The leaves & dust are getting swirled into the air.  Not good for my breathing.

I'm glad I'm in for the rest of the day.  It's so weird to be this warm after being that cold.   Flu has been hitting pretty hard here in Oklahoma.  This kind of weather will only aggravate that situation.  It looks like we're going to warm for the next few day.  I just hope it gets back to being seasonal weather.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment