Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Yesterday Was OK...

I didn't do much of anything yesterday.   There was an issue with my med refills arriving, but it's supposed to be handled today.  I needed the day of nothing.  I was literally spent, running on fumes.  Between being stressed & the allergies of the season my health was not at it's best.

I slept reasonably well & managed to get morning exercises done.  I got breakfast & so far it's been OK.  I'm not planning anything big today.  I've got some cooking to do & a shower still to get, but that's about it.  I hope another day of doing very little will have me feeling back up to par.  Well, at least up to par for me.

Sometimes you just have to back up & withdraw for a bit so you can pull yourself back together.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment