Total Pageviews

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Little Spent...

Had to go shopping today.  Since we hadn't heard back from our yard guy, we decided to go price mowers in Fort Smith.  I could get the prices online, but I wanted to see them so I could tell how well made they were.  

After a slightly annoying drive over, we stopped to get something to eat.  We were hungry & I needed to take my meds.  We were just about to head out & start comparing mowers when my roomie's phone rang.  It was the mower guy.  We may have wasted a trip to Fort Smith, but at least he said he could mow for us.  

I had psyched myself up for having to do the mowing, but I'm really glad he's going to do it.  Besides the $ of buying a decent mower, there was still the physical act of doing it.  I think I could do it, but I really don't want to push & wind up sick.

Another bump in the road passed.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment