Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Still Hating The Van...

We had to run some errands today over to Fort Smith.  Shouldn't have been any issue at all, but it was.  It was lightly raining & every idiotic driver was on the road.  We got through our errands easy enough & started to head out for home.

Then the driver side wiper blade bowed out away from the window.  Of course it does this when I'm 30+ miles away from home.  We stop at Wal Mart & buy a new blade.  Mind you, I just had this 1 replaced less than 3 months ago.  

Here's where the issue is.  I can't get the damn thing on.  I asked a mechanic working there if he could.  He couldn't either.  Another mechanic comes over & can't get it on & says we'll need to check in for anyone else to look at it.  So we get checked in & yet another mechanic has to come over before we can get the stupid wiper on the van.  

I hate the van right now.  I seriously didn't need that ridiculous car to throw another fit after all it's been doing lately.  Never ever ever again will I trust an American car.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment