Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Yesterday, Itchy Eyes...

Yesterday was the 1st time this year that allergies got high enough for me to takes meds for them.  According to Pollen.com, we were in the upper end of the medium-high zone.  I normally wait until it's in the high zone before I take meds.  However, this was the 1st high day of the year & I opted to play it safe.

I forgot how much I hate allergy meds.  Yes, they helped with the sinus issues, but I still had to use allergy eye drops for my eyes.  I felt like crap later in the day.  By 10 PM, I was exhausted from them & this is the non-drowsy version of the meds.

Today, allergen levels are lower so I didn't take them.  I still feel the after effects of them though.  I'm dried out & slightly groggy.  I hate allergies only a bit more than I hate the meds.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment