Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2013

February...




I've been a little too stressed to even comment on the fact we're into the 2nd month of 2013.  I have to say January threw us some nasty crap & I hope it gets resolved soon.  I seriously don't need the stress.  

Today is groundhog day in the USA & it looks like we're in for a much warmer than normal February & a warmer than normal March.   Just freakin' yippee.  The weather service is giving this video/article.  This is definitely not good news.  Besides higher electric usage, it also will mean more mowing & yard spraying for bugs.  I was really hoping for a cold Winter to kill off all the damn fleas & such.  This could turn out to be a nasty Summer.  I hope not.

So, good bye January & hello February.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment