Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday Again...

This is the last Wednesday of February 2013.   This year is zipping right along.  As usual today is trash day.  I've said before that I like trash day.  1st, it's a marker of how far I am in the week.  But mostly, it's the feeling of getting stuff out of my house I don't need.  

I'm looking forward to warmer weather.  I'll be more inclined to get the house back in shape than I am now. It's hard to deal with serious cleaning, when there are blankets & afghans tossed everywhere.  I'll also be glad to get back to my steps on a more regular basis.  They really helped me keep to my exercise routine & lower my blood pressure.  

In 11 more days Daylight Saving Time kicks back in & thing will be an hour later.   My roomie hates the spring forward time.  I'm not too bad with it.  Spring is on it's way & many of the plants are budding.  Allergens were out in mass today, but I forgot to take my allergy meds this morning.  I'm very thankful for hot tea.  It helps me get through these days.

Albeit I'm not looking forward to grass mowing & fleas, I am looking forward to warmer weather & open doors.  I miss have the windows open & having the house aired out.  Here's looking forward to Spring.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment