Total Pageviews

Friday, September 7, 2018

Tired, Errands & Bad News...


We went out yesterday to run errands & it was surprisingly tiring.   When we got back, the lawn was being mowed.  We're expecting rain.  We have more errands & 1st of the month stuff to handle this morning.  But, I knew this might be my only chance to spray the weeds for a week.  I handled that in high humidity.  Now, off to go shopping.  I hope we don't have much to do this weekend.  I'm already worn out.

This article is about African countries & drug failure to overcome resistant HIV.  Some areas have seen such erratic application of medication the virus has become resistant.  Up to 10% of new cases are showing resistance.  Some countries are showing up to a 90% failure rate in some  HIV regimens.   This could be the tipping point for a new serious outbreak of the virus in Africa.  With travel, it won't stay there long.

That's all for now.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment