Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Article, Dentist & Feelings...


In the US, the largest HIV population has always been men. Especially males who had sex with other men &/or used IV drugs.  Today those numbers are more show the largest group is actually men under 24 who engage in those risk behaviors.  

This piece reminds us those numbers only hold up in the USA.  For the rest of the world, the largest HIV population is made up of women under 24.  A large part of those women did not engage in sex willingly.  For the rest of the world, this is not a gay disease.  It is a virus that is transmitted via bodily fluids.  Heavily stigmatized, but not necessarily gay.

I have a dentist appointment later today.  I need to get around.  I still have to get a shower & then go get gas.  Hopefully, there won't be any surprises.

I woke up to gloom.  My room is grey & the sky is a blanket of ugly clouds.   I feel like I've been buried & I'm trying to dig my way out.  My head isn't in the greatest places.  Fall is sucking so hard.  I don't have any hope for this season. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment