Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hello September, Me & 2 New Meds...



Well it's September & the 1st day of the month is sunny.  My hopes for this month are simple; as little drama as possible, some cheerful moments, shiny mornings & some reasonable means to solve any problems that may occur.  Thanks in advance.  So, goodbye August & hello September.  

This article talks about the FDA approving 2 new HIV meds.  One a medication called Doravirine & a combo pill containing the new med & 2 older meds.  The medications are produced by Merck & not Gilead, yay!  Other options are always valuable when treating HIV.

Finally, it's my birthday.  I'm 52.  I'm OK with the number.   It's weirder to think that my sister is almost 60 & my older 2 are in their 60's.  No one in my family should've ever been that old.  People like us are supposed to die in some Faulkneresque  or Hemingwayish style death suitable for a rock song  or a tear in my beer ballad.  Better to burn out & all that.

This morning brings me sunshine, a new month, news of new medications & a birthday.  I'm fine with all this.  Take care & best wishes for the month.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment