Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Early Writing...


I'm writing early this morning.  I have an 8AM appointment with my primary care physician.   Medically, this should be a normal appointment.   Professionally, it might be anything but.  There's been some weirdness in his office for a while.  His office made a request, I'm not comfortable with, but the option may mean having to get a new primary care.  I've been with this person for over a decade.  I hate changing, but I may have no choice.

Yesterday was hot, 96 F.  Today's looks to be about the same.   It supposed to drop some tomorrow & then again on Friday. By Saturday, we might not make it to 80.   This weather is weird & probably going to really mess with me.  

That' it for now.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment