Total Pageviews

Friday, September 28, 2018

I Am Trying...


I'm trying to hold out as long as I can versus the Fall gloom.  I admit, I can feel it creeping up on me.  Luckily, this morning was bright & sunny.  However, sunrise was 7:06 & will just keep getting later until the time change.  Even then, the light will be so weak, the hour alteration won't make much difference.  

I'm not in the full funk of the S.A.D. stuff, but it's there.  I'm starting to have weird stressful dreams about nothing relevant.  They're just tense & awkward.  I'm waking up stiffer & already tired.  It's taking me forever too actually wake up completely. 

Soon, I'll start trying the timer for my lamp & see if that helps.  But, I don't want to do it any earlier than possible.  I adjust quickly to things whiling sleeping.  Eventually, even a bright lamp, might not be enough to start waking me up.   Hopefully, that will take a while to happen.

That's all for now.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment