Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Still Barren & Little News...


There's still a scarcity of articles.  All that could be found were mostly OpEd BS that amounted to opinionated drivel-fests promoting unrealism.  So, nada on that front.

I had my appointment with my primary care yesterday.  Healthwise, all went well.  Figuring out what's going on in his office was less productive.  His receptionist seemed like the world was ending, while he was just as sure everything was fine.   I have no idea who will turn out to be right or if someone is blowing smoke up my ass.  I have another appointment in January.  I guess I'll find out more then.

Yesterday was hot, 98.  it's supposed to warm again today, but by Saturday, we may only be in the low 70's.  This weather is weird & difficult.  98 was a record heat for this area so far into September.   With the humidity we were looking a heat index of over 106.  It was not pleasant.

That's all for now.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment