Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Forgotten BD's



In less than a month  3 of my siblings have had birthdays.  My father's was in March & my mother's would've been February.   I used to call my sister in December & wish her well on her's, but I haven't been able to get a hold of her much any more.  My father was the last person in my family to even notice my birthday, but that was years ago.  

Every morning, I get online & eventually wind up at Facebook.  I always look for whose birthday it happens to be.  I do my best to always wish these people a very happy birthday.   I hate the idea those well-wishers from social media may be the only recognition these people get on their birthday.   I won't not do it.   Then there be no one to have wished them a special day.  People need to be recognized, acknowledged.

Why is that so hard to understand?   

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment