Total Pageviews

Friday, March 10, 2017

Topsy...



OK, I'm feeling a little off today.  We've been playing high-low with the temps & start-stop with the precipitation.   Since the beginning of March, there have been storms in the area, some of them severe.     There hasn't been a lot of rain with them, just a lot wind & a little hail.  The winds are blowing debris & allergens.  My sleep has been erratic due to the changing weather.  I'm kicking covers off only to pile them back on again.   We're going from the 70's down to overnights in the lower 30's again this weekend.  Oh Joy.  

What can I say, that's March in Oklahoma.  We could still get snow & it wouldn't be out of the ordinary.  I just hope we can avoid any serious weather & please no more power outages.

Cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment