Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Another Friday In March...



We're almost warm today.  It's still just a little too wet feeling to be called warm.  We're in for some cold mornings for the weekend.  Down in the 30's.   With the temps we've had, there's little concern over freezing.  It's just a matter of time before mowing starts.   The meteorological Spring is here, the actual Spring starts in 11 days.  

The little blue flowers are still in the yard. I'm too the point, they're a source of happiness for me.  I saw them again this morning.  I prefer the tiny little wild flowers that bloom and go to those planted with the sole purpose of being pretty.  

Things seemed to have calmed down for now.  I certainly hope so.  I need a break from the stress.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment