Total Pageviews

Friday, March 24, 2017

More Sick...


Apparently yesterday was just a lead up to this crap.  I'm glad my roomie reminded me to put some towels down last night.   I went to bed freezing & shaking piled in covers.   About 30 minutes later, the night sweats started & there was a combination of blazing & freezing.   It was an all night issue with temperature,

I was in pain a lot last night.  I'm in a lot this morning. I'm exhausted & dehydrated.   Swallowing has been difficult. 

I really don't want to waste what little energy I have to go see the doctor.  He'll either tell, it's whatever else has in the area & do nothing. Or worse, he'll give me antibiotics that will give me diarrhea & Ill still be sick.

I was supposed to go shopping today.  That isn't happening.  I doubt I'll do much of anything today.  Sitting down & standing back is major effort.  I was in bed for 11 hours & I still feel exhausted.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment