Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Home...




The hospital experience was horrible.  The 1st night was hellish, because I felt like crap, I hate hospitals, & the bed was so awful it was actually painful.  The alleged wi-fi never worked & the TV was blurry.  I was poked & prodded the entire I was there,  I got zero sleep.  I'm covered in bruises from blood draws & IV's.  I was coughing so hard I hard my nosebled,  The coughing also put pressure on  my eyes.  That hurts.  It look ed like I got double black eyes.  All the meds were making me queasy  &  giving near unstopping diarrhea.   

I told the doctor I needed to go home & sleep.  He discharged me with even more diarrhea inducting antibiotics.   As soon as we got home, the temporary crown I had put on last week fell off.  I have to run over tomorrow & have to reset.

I'm exhausted, still sick, weak, annoyed.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment