Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Pile It On...

Just to add more to the list, it seems 1 of our heaters is going out on us.  It doesn't want to stay lit.  Just another crap thing to happen in December.  They should rename this month to Crapfestiva.   I'm reasonably certain, I've never had a good December from start to finish.  

Hopefully, its just a part & not the whole system.  I also hope, the part is easily found.  I really don't know why I hope for anything anymore, its all too rare my hopes pan out for anything. 

I'm tired & stressed.  I'm sick of December.  I've had my fill of 2014.  I seriously doubt 2015 will be any better.  I need something to change for the better.  I'm just not sure how to make that happen anymore.

I hope everyone's holidays are going well.  The holiday aspect of this month is actually going well.  Its just everything else that sucks.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment