Total Pageviews

Friday, December 12, 2014

Another Drizzly Day...

It's drizzling outside today.  It was supposed to rain, but it won't pour or shine.  No, it just drizzles.  I don't like non committal precipitation like this.  Do it or don't.

I'm doing a little better today.  We went shopping.  Neither of us have been in that great of of a mood since Tuesday.  We'll get past this, but still this week has seriously brought out the suck.

I know things could be worse.  However, December, you've failed in the not sucking department.  So, let's just get through this month & be done with it.   I'm ready for December to be in my rear-view mirror.

There's 12 days until my roomie's birthday, another day for Christmas & 19 left in the year. Which means less than a week until we see the Hobbit conclusion. It's going to be busy, busy, busy with all that & a dentist appointment in the mix.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment