Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thundery...

I just got back from my doctor's appointment & it's beginning to thunder quite a bit.  I'll keep this brief in case the power decides to flicker.  My appointment went routinely.  No surprises, other than it took nearly 2 hours.   I wasn't happy. 

I've got things I postponed this morning that need tending to now.  I'll head out in a bit to go get my roomie from Fort Smith.  

If all goes well with the current plans for her medical situation, the difficulty of the matter could be greatly reduced.  It may work out that she can have her treatments handled in Fort Smith.  That would be tremendously beneficial.  I'm done with medical until my dentist appointment in August.  My roomie's next is a consultation in a couple of weeks.  For now, we breathe.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment