Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Beep Beep...

OT today, but then again so is most my life lately.  I had a surprise in the yard,  2 actually.  The orange outdoor cat has shown back up after being absent for 2 weeks.  He doesn't look that well.  I'll try to keep an eye on him.   The other was a little more exotic for us.




That is a road runner.  I knew we had some south of us.  But a couple of week ago, I saw a juvenile in our yard pillaging through a leave pile.  Today we saw an adult running across the yard.   The thing jumped right over the neighbor's fence.

I know it's off topic, but things like this can lighten my day up a bit.  I don't see these birds all the time.  I'm not sure if he's moving in for the duration or just passing through.  Either way it was a pleasure to see him. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment