Total Pageviews

Friday, October 30, 2020

Not Really...

 


I woke & the sun was shining.  It looked pleasant out.  Nope!   Cold weather can be deceptively bright.  This was our 1st morning in the low 30s & I didn't care for it in the slightest.  OK, bugs, allergens & grass, if I have to freeze, you have to die off or go back to hell, whichever suits you.

I see a lot of posts & articles telling me I should be worried about this community or that country not doing well in their fight against HIV.   Most people with HIV are doing their best just to handle their own issues with the virus.  Stop asking us for more. A  lot of us just can't.  How is it so much harder on anyone  else than a gay person in a backwards state? I've had no more support, sympathy or assistance than what's available to anyone else.  

People need to stop making this a "worse off than you" issue.  Because these ralliers don't know a thing about most other people's lives.  I am responsible for me & my health.  I am not responsible for other people's HIV, economy, politics, etc...

Hopefully, there will be good news after this election. We need it.  Maybe some egos can settle down & things can get handled better.  It'd be nice to get past COVID, political ragers & isolation.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment