Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Another Grey Morning...

 

Yesterday wasn't fun.  It was grey, wet & chilly.  I felt like crap a lot of the day.  The sudden dip into the 40s after being the 80s just days before was too much for me.   I was achy & a little queasy.

I slept with an afghan over my bedspread.  I need to finish all the Winter prepping.   Mostly it's dealing with windows & getting blankets ready. 

My computer still won't deal with the last Windows update.  This update seems to be have caused a lot of people grief.  Way to go Microsoft, make 2020 even worse.  Were you jealous Apple was getting all the hate after hoarding away Charlie Brown?

I wish I had better things to post or at least an articles to discuss.  I don't have either of those this morning.  I think I'll end this for now & just watch the redbirds outside my window.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment