Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Mid Month Grey...

 

It's as mid October as you can get & it's an overcast morning.  I woke to the garbage truck passing by & a cat demanding petting.   At least the  trash is gone & the cat's happy.  But, damn it's grey.

It looks like the 80s are gone.  It won't be long before the 70's join suit.  I hope it doesn't plunge into cold weather too quickly.   The thought of Winter exhausts me.  

I'm in a state of low-grade loathing of most things at the moment.  I'm over people & their stupidity.  I'm way passed tired of this COVID crap.  On top of all that, grey skies are soon to be here for the duration.   Let's not forget Windows updates are still a crap-fest.   If all of those & more could just disappear & I'd be happy.  Since that isn't going to happen, I guess I'll have to figure out something else.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment