Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2018

It's The 1st...


It's the 1st day of a new year.  I hope it's kind to us all.  We could use that.  I'm writing early because we're having lunch with a friend.  Last night was frigid.  It's still in the teens this morning.  This looks to be what's here for a few days.

The outdoor cat, Millie, came in last night.  I'm glad.  She left this morning.  I guess there was only so much of the indoors she could handle.  I hope she does well.  I get how Millie feels.  It may be warm in that house, but what's the catch?  What if my person comes back & I miss him?  

I'm not good with stops & starts.  There's a lot of emotion in them I'd rather not face.  But, here we are again.  I'm uncertain & apprehensive.  Maybe, we can make it through this year better than last.  

Best wishes in 2018.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment