Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Warmer, But Wet...


We actually made it up to 52 F yesterday.  We won't see the 50's today, but it's still warmer than it was.  It's sprinkling outside & heavier rain is expected.   We could use the rain.

I'm sitting here with every light in my room on, trying to brighten things up.  The overcast skies have left my everything dark & dreary.  If we're going to have to endure the dismal skies, I hope we at least get a decent amount of rain out of it.

I"ve been taking the blood pressure medication for about 2 weeks.  It does seem to lower my numbers, but hye creep back up throughout the night.  By morning, they're a little higher than they should be.  That will change as things warm back up.  Cold weather is not my friend.

Not much else is going on at the moment.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment