Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

1 Down...



The 1st month of 2018 is coming to an end, until next year January.   This wasn't a bad month,  nothing awful happened.  It was mostly non-eventful.   Roomie's car got a new windshield & the house got a new cat.   Millie has been here almost a month. It's been a bit of handful, she's a younger cat than we're used to.

The state of The Union address was delivered by the stalest Cheeto ever.   I didn't watch it.  Not because of politics, I never watch those things.  They're just spin.  At best they're insincere promises, at worst, outright lie-fests.  Unless you're really into politics or reporting, I don't see any use in watching such ridiculously awful pageantry. 

I placed my February pharmacy order & I have to get lab work for a telemedicine appointment.   That's what I know I have to do in the upcoming month.   It may not have been a great month, but at least it wasn't a horrible time either.  At least there's that.

Good Bye January.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment