Total Pageviews

Friday, January 12, 2018

BRRR....



The frigid weather bit back.  It's past noon & we're still not over freezing.   Overnight temps dipped into the upper teens.  It's supposed to be colder early this upcoming week.  We're not expecting any warm up until Wednesday.  

The reasons I write about the cold weather:
  • I hate cold weather
  • It's awful on my skin
  • It dries out my eyes
  • It kills my sinuses & makes breathing rough
  • It gives me chilblains
  • It messes with how I sleep & makes me ache
  • I have to wear a lot more clothes
  • I have to wear socks a lot more & my feet dry out\
  • I have leave water dripping so not to freeze the pipes
There's probably more, but those are the biggies.  I hate cold weather.  

More tomorrow.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment