Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Anniversaries...



This is my blog's 7th anniversary.   I'm amazed I've kept going this long.  I've used this blog to record my life.  Living with HIV.  Being in a small town.  My personal & interpersonal issues.   I'm glad I've done this.  I don't know if it's ever meant that much to anyone else, but it's helped me process.




Today is also my 18th HIV Day.   18 years ago, I was diagnosed & started this part of my life as a person living with this virus.   I've been + for a little over 35% of my life .  I certainly didn't expect I'd be at this point when I was younger, but here I am.  

Here's to my 7th & 18th.   I don't have any particular plans for this year.  I rarely do.  I guess I'll see when I get there.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment