Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Rehash...



The weather is a repeat of yesterday's & tomorrow looks to be the same.   I had a really hard time waking up this morning.  My head aches & I'm slightly feverish.  The back of my right foot is pretty sore & stiff.  Walking isn't fun at the moment.   Unfortunately, it's the only thing that will loosen my foot up some.  It's not that cold, but I feel like it's freezing.  The drizzling, grey skies have blocked out most of the sunlight. 

I hate this weather. I am not a happy camper.  Fall genuinely sucks.  

Speaking of Autumn things, we had our 1st mouse of the season.  I'd known had been around. I'd heard it & we had to change trash cans.  The old can for some reason had holes in the bottom.  The little vermin was getting in & chewing on the trash bags.  1 of them came to an end last night.   He was tossed out this morning & the trap reset.

No sunlight, foul weather, mice, chill, etc... That's Fall for you.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment