Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Interlude...



For a bit, warm weather is in the forecast.   I'm sure some people won't be happy, but I am.  I can open the doors for a little while longer. I don't like it when all the doors & windows have to be closed up tight.  It makes the place fill cramped & stuffy.  I like the breeze flowing though the rooms.  

It was a reasonably bright morning.  That makes things so much easier on me.   I got a bit of bird show earlier.  A pair of cardinals were avoiding a blue jay.  Another porch cat showed a while back.  Today  he was sporting a flea collar.  Someone's looking out for him at least some what.

Tomorrow morning will be busy with 1st of the month stuff.  We have to tend to bills & the like.   This will be the next to last time of 2017.

Not much else here.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment